Unrefined Natural Beeswax
Prasadhak’s Organic, Unrefined Natural Beeswax is popular for its unique chemistry and versatile uses. It is a natural soft pliable wax with a complex composition. As it is produced by the wax from eight abdominal glands of Honeybees (Genus Apis) you will be thankful to the bees for this miracle! Unrefined Natural Beeswax is used for lip balms, soap making, lotion bars and therefore is a great natural additive in the beauty industry
Unrefined Natural Beeswax Benefits:
- Beeswax is a barrier which helps to seal moisture into the skin like a body butter
- Use to make homemade cosmetics and lotions
- Soothes cracked heels and elbows
- An organic way to butter your hands to stay soft and clean due to its anti-bacterial properties
- Just like natural honey, our exclusive beeswax is safe to use on infants and children
- Great for candle making, Casting industry, Molding industry, Art and decoration
- Because beeswax has vitamin A, it improves hydration to the skin and promotes cell regeneration.
- Used as a coating agent for Wood and Floor Polishes
- Used as an adhesive and to help waterproofing buildings/structures
- Waterproof your shoes with beeswax, therefore do not worry about the expensive pair spoiling in dust or rain!
- Learn how to make Lime Lip balm or a Rosehip Balm for winters.
Unrefined Natural Beeswax Application:
- Unrefined Natural Beeswax is compatible with most vegetable and mineral waxes and hence contains a large variety of natural resins
- Melt beeswax, using a double boiler method. Add oils, essential oils or other bases to make your own product and let it cool. It is great for lip balm recipes, deodorants, lotion bars, and baby products
100% Pure, Yellow, Triple filtered Unrefined Natural Beeswax (cera alba)