It’s just lovely how earth’s creatures, explicitly honey bees, can make the most brilliant structures. Take, for example, the Honeycomb. It’s significantly all the more astounding when such a structure produces something, to the point that gives numerous benefits and advantages to regular day to day existence.
Benefits of Unrefined White Beeswax
Natural, Unrefined, Organic Beeswax is popular for its unique chemistry and versatile uses. It is a natural soft pliable wax with a complex composition. Produce by the wax from eight abdominal glands of Honeybees (Genus Apis) you will be thankful to the bees for this miracle!
- Beeswax is a barrier which helps to seal moisture into the skin like a body butter
- Beeswax thickens homemade cosmetics and lotions because it is solid at room temperature
- Soothes cracked heels and butters your hands to stay soft and clean
- Treats Jock Itch and Fungal Skin Infections
- Just like natural honey, beeswax is safe to use on infants and children
- Great for candle making, Casting industry, Molding industry, Art and decoration
- Beeswax also has vitamin A, which improves hydration to the skin and promotes cell regeneration.
- It is also used as a coating agent for Wood and Floor Polishes
- Relives stress and Promotes Relaxation
- Can also be used it as an adhesive and to help waterproofing buildings/structures
- Treats diaper Dermatitis, Psoriasis, and Eczema
- You can waterproof your shoes with beeswax. Do not worry about the expensive pair getting spoilt in dust or rain
Buy Unrefined Natural Beeswax from Prasadhak at best price.
You May also search for…