Prasadhak’s Essential Oils are 100% steam distilled, Organic, Pure and Natural. Used for skin & aromatherapy- ALWAYS dilute; For less goes a long way
Geranium Essential Oil
- Use on both dry and oily hair to give hair a vibrant glow. Also makes them healthy and strong
- Promotes a glowing. Also, gives an even skin tone and helps with skin sagging
- Soothes symptoms of mensuration and menopause
- Great addition during a steam/facial
- Reducing acne breakouts, skin irritation, and skin infections when applied topically
- Calming and balancing oil, thus helpful with anxiety and depression
- Aids with cellulite reduction during massages
- Reduces blood pressure and pain
- Diffuse aromatically to help relieve occasional stress and tension
How to use:
Use as a compress, in the bath, through direct inhalation, or used with a diffuser.
For Aromatherapy: Use in a diffuser. Which reduces feelings of stress, anxiety, sadness, fatigue, and tension, enhances concentration, improves cognitive function, and balances the emotions as well as the hormones. Use two drops Pure Geranium Essential Oil by direct palm inhalation to uplift the mood and spirit.
For Topical Use: Used cosmetically, apply 2 drops to a carrier oil for face and body. Use a few drops to make massage oil, face serum, or add to shampoo for healthy hair. Dilute for period cramps and apply. Add several drops to facial creams to care for clogged pores and oily skin.
Pelargonium graveolens / Pelargonium asperum
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician before use. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Do not apply directly on skin (dilute with a carrier oil ALWAYS). Store in a cool, dark place. Essential oils can be flammable. Can cause toxicity to pets and kids.