Pure Frankincense Essential Oil
Boswellia, also known as Indian Frankincense, is an herbal extract taken from the Boswellia serrata tree. Resin made from boswellia extract has been used for centuries in Asian and African folk medicine.
Benefits of Frankincense Oil:
- Anti-inflammatory, thus reducing swellings in joints,muscle and arthritic pain
- Reduces wrinkles, acne and scars
- Helps clear respiratory issues when used in aromatherapy. It may also relieve asthma symptoms, such as shortness of breath and wheezing
- Used for stress reduction, depression, anxiety and meditation
- Induces sleep
- Strengthen skin and improve its tone and elasticity
- Astringent properties thus clears blemishes and acne
How to Use:
- Add a few drops of Frankincense Essential Oil to your diffuser or oil burner during meditation, yoga to bring added satisfaction, peace, relaxation, and even feelings of overall wellness to your morning routine
- Add 10 drops into your bath for a spa treatment
- Inhaled by rubbing on palms for direct respiratory benefits
For Topical Use:
- Winter hands? Add a couple drops of Frankincense essential oil to the moisturizer of your choice to help hydrate and rejuvenate the skin.
- Add a few drops to your eye cream, toner, face serum, creams, lotions etc in your skin and face regime. One can also add to a carrier oil for massages. Make serums for face, mists, perfumes, soaps, and so much more.
For Around Home:
- DIY Home spray: 15 drops Frankincense Oil, 15 drops Lavender Oil, 10 drops Lemon oil with water – in a spray bottle. Just spritz this spray on carpet, furniture, or in the air of any room you desire.
With so many benefits and uses, Frankincense essential oil has rightfully earned its title as the “king” of all essential oils. It’s beautifying, aromatic, and health-promoting properties are extremely powerful and can easily improve an everyday lifestyle. For anyone seeking a helpful essential oil tip, always remember, if in doubt, use Frankincense.
Boswellia carterii, Boswellia frereana, Boswellia sacra
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product. Do not apply directly on skin (dilute with a carrier oil ALWAYS). Store in a cool, dark place. Essential oils are flammable. Can cause toxicity and is poisonous around pets and kids.