₹ 300.00 – ₹ 1,050.00 inc. GST
Unrefined African Shea Butter is a fat extracted from the nut of the African Shea tree. It is a gentle and effective moisturizer.
Unrefined Shea Butter contains Oleic acid, a saturated fatty acid which is highly compatible with the sebum naturally produced by our skin, which means it’s readily absorbed and is said to help the absorption of other active ingredients. Shea Butter has so many benefits for the skin and is a key ingredient in many beauty products like lotions, lotion bars, body butter, lip balms and makeup.
#Did You Know: Shea Butter is solid at room temperature but melts when it touches the skin. Mother Nature is full of magic indeed
Benefits: Skin Therapy | Hair Therapy
- STRAIGHT FROM AFRICA – Our Organic Butter is unrefined, untreated, non-deodorized, unbleached and does not contain any chemicals. Shea Butter is Rich in Vitamins A and E, as Well as Oleic and Stearic Acid
- Moisturizes and brightens + tightens skin elasticity
- Helps in healing sunburn and skin peeling
- Helps reduce stretch marks and dark spots
- Great for chapped lips, cracked heels and even nappy rashes on babies
- Calms skin rashes and allergies
- Can act as a natural shaving cream to prevent in-growth, razor bumps for sensitive skin
- Heals insect bites, treats eczema and other skin irritants
- Butters may arrive in liquid form due to summer temperatures, please refrigerate to restore to original state
Skin Type: Sensitive, Normal, Dry
Take some butter on your palm and rub it on your skin / hair until absorbed
100% Unrefined Pure Shea Butter (Vitellaria paradoxa)
- Store in a cool, dry place and avoid contact with moisture. Keep away from children and contact with eyes.
- The product is for external use only.
- Seek medical advice before using the product, if you have any medical conditions or are pregnant. If
irritation occurs upon use of the product, discontinue its use immediately.
50 grams, 100 grams, 250 grams, 500 grams, 1000 grams