₹ 180.00 – ₹ 1,300.00 incl.GST
Epsom Bath Salt, technically known as Magnesium Sulfate, has numerous therapeutic health benefits. It allows for maximum mineral absorption into skin when added to your bath routine. It helps take care of body aches and pains, cellulite issues, and helps you relax and de-stress! Epsom Salt can also be highly useful in gardening and house cleaning.
Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/prasadhak.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/organica/woocommerce/single-product/meta.php on line 25
- PURE EPSOM SALT (MAGNESIUM SULFATE): Known for its amazing therapeutic qualities, an Epsom salt bath can help to relieve muscle aches and pains of an expecting mother and even post-delivery, relieve aching feet, cleanse pores, reduces cellulite, flush out toxins, and detoxify the skin.
- ELIMINATE TOXINS: Human skin is a highly porous membrane; by adding minerals like magnesium and sulfate to your bathwater, it triggers a process called reverse osmosis, which actually pulls salt out of your body and harmful toxins along with it.
- RELAXES MUSCLES- Magnesium in the Epsom salt not only help to relax your muscles, it can also help to relax your mind. Magnesium has been known to ease stress, improve sleep, and boost concentration. This mineral also helps muscles and nerves function properly and regulates the activity of over 300 enzymes.
- HOUSE & GARDEN USE: Cleans home & kitchen surfaces. Use to wash bathroom tiles, washing machine, and other appliances. Can be used as a plant fertilizer, for weed control, insecticide, slug prevention and more!
- DIRECTION OF USE: Our Epsom Salt is a naturally translucent/white salt in medium grain and will melt within seconds of contact with water.
100% Pure, Crystallized Epsom Salt (Magnesium Sulphate)
- BODY: Add 1-2 Cups to the bath and soak for 30 minutes | Add two parts cold-pressed oil to one part bath salt and scrub face and body for exfoliation | Add 1/2 cup to bucket with hot water for foot infection
- HOME/ GARDEN: Mix 1 tbsp. of Epsom salt to water and sprinkle on plants | Add 1/2 cup for floor cleaning | Add 1/2 cup to wash and disinfect clothes
- Store in a cool, dry place and avoid contact with moisture. Keep away from children and contact with eyes.
- The product is for external use only.
- Seek medical advice before using the product, if you have any medical conditions or are pregnant. If irritation occurs upon use of the product, discontinue its use immediately.
50 grams, 100 grams, 250 grams, 500 grams, 1000 grams, 5 kg