₹ 280.00 – ₹ 940.00 inc. GST
Cold Pressed Grapeseed Oil is extracted from the seeds of grapes, typically wine grapes. Grapeseed Oil assists with skin repair, as it has mild healing qualities. In addition, the emollient properties of the oil makes it an effective moisturizer and a safe carrier oil for dilution of essential oil(s). It is high in linoleic acid, which is the best for face, skin and hair!
As it doesn’t clog pores, this oil can be used for acne, blemishes, tighten skin, reduces scars, dark circles, fights ageing, and restores collagen in skin.
Benefits: Skin Therapy | Hair Therapy
- Ideal for conditioning dry, frizzy hair as it is lighter than coconut and olive oil, and prevents split ends /brittle hair while locking in moisture
- Delays skin ageing, leaves skin looking younger and improves overall appearance
- Protects against sun damage
- Benefit a variety of skin problems, including acne, eczema and dermatitis
- Help reduce the appearance of spots, wrinkles and stretch marks
- Eradicates free radicals and promote the restoration of collagen at the cellular level leaving skin firmer
Skin Type: Sensetive, Normal, Oily
Application: To make the most of it rub a small amount of product to your hands, and then rub over face, entire body or hair (1-2 drops for your hair is enough). The oil is best used at room temperature (under 25 degree). It will get absorbed instantly
Ingredients: Grapeseed (Vitis Vinifera) Oil
100 ml, 15 ml, 250 ml, 30 ml, 50 ml