₹ 230.00 – ₹ 1,200.00 inc. GST
Prasadhak’s Organic, Virgin and 100% Pure Coconut oil has multiple health benefits, notably in hair and skin care. It nourishes, moisturizes and can be used for various skin and hair therapy.
Our coconut oil is extracted from fresh, dehydrated coconut and is cold-pressed. It retains a distinctive coconut aroma, and is clear and colourless in the liquid state. Coconut oil is immaculate white when solid.
It is rich in Vitamin A, B1, B2, B6 and E apart from several essential fatty acids. Being 100% pure, you can add it to your cooking too, and is edible and safe for kids and pets!
Benefits: Skin Therapy | Hair Therapy | Pet Care
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal, coconut oil for skin is an excellent moisturizer
- Deep conditions the hair if left overnight
- Tames fizz and softens hair
- Treats dandruff
- Face cleanser and makeup remover (eye makeup also)
- Oil – pulling for stronger teeth and gums and clean breath
- Great for fungal infections
- Helps with viral infections
- Aids in keeping bones stronger and keeping intestinal worms at bay if used in cooking
- A natural shaving cream
- Can be used as a lip balm, under eye cream, cracked cuticles and so much more
- Use on pets for a shiny coat, reduce hair fall and aid in their digestion
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Mature
- Warm small quantity of coconut oil, using the double heating method. Apply to hair from scalp to end. Leave for thirty minutes before washing hair
- Use for massages as a base carrier oil for skin therapy
- Apply on cats and dogs using a cotton ball, for hair growth and shiny fur (can be licked too to aid digestion)
Ingredients: 100% cold -pressed Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera)
- Store in a cool, dry place and avoid contact with moisture. Keep away from children and contact with eyes.
- The product is for external use only.
- Seek medical advice before using the product, if you have any medical conditions or are pregnant. If irritation occurs upon use of the product, discontinue its use immediately.
50 grams, 100 grams, 250 grams, 500 grams, 1000 grams, 15 ml