₹ 220.00 – ₹ 740.00 inc. GST
Cedarwood Essential Oil is well known for its antiseptic, anti-seborrheic, anti-putrescent, aphrodisiac, diuretic, expectorant, astringent, fungicidal properties.
Known by the botanical name Cedrus deodora, Cedarwood Essential Oil is derived from wood part through steam distillation method. When extracted, it has yellowish to brownish yellow viscous liquid color.
Uses of Cedarwood oil:
- It is helpful in skin problem and hair problem.
- It is helpful relieving respiratory conditions.
- Most helpful in easing urinary tract infection.
- Aromatherapy: Vapors of Cedar wood oil is known to be useful in Bronchitis, Arthritis, Asthma, Rheumatism. It is a good quality insect repellant.
- Cedar wood oil is also blended with massage oil or mixed in bath soaps and gels, which helps in joint pains, asthma, respiratory problems, oily skin, catarrh, dandruff and cystitis.
- It is mixed with the cream or lotion which helps the individual who have oily skin, it solves the problems related to oily skin like pimple and acne.
- It is used as anti-pyretic, antiseptic, antifungal, Pulmonary and urinary disorders, helpful in hypertension, fever, Obesity, arthritis and gout.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Do not apply directly on skin without a patch test first or use with a Carrier Oil
Store in a cool, dark place. Keep away from moisture
05 ml, 10 ml, 100 ml, 15 ml, 25 ml, 30 ml, 50 ml