Pure Lavender Essential Oil is extracted from the fresh flowers of a lavender plant through the process of steam distillation extraction method. The lavender essential oil is much-praised natural oil and is very popular for homes and offices. With a mild,yet strong floral scent; it is our favorite for so many reasons!
The Lavender Essential Oil is highly prized for its many therapeutic properties. Used in so many beauty skin and hair care products, you will fall in love too. Also used in Aromatherapy via steam, direct palm inhalation, oil burners, and diffusers.
Benefits of Lavender Essential Oil
- It is one of those few natural ingredients you can look up to for getting rid of acne troubles
- Relieve itching and reduce the symptoms of eczema
- Eliminate microscopic organisms
- Makes your skin firm as it supports flow. These aides in keeping the cells sound and boosting their reestablishment procedure
- Treats hair loss and keeps hair healthy and glowing
- In Aromatherapy, it is used for sleeping disorder, stress, nervousness, and depression, which are also related to hair loss.
- Being a ground-breaking germicide, lavender oil can assuage your scalp of lice, lice eggs or nits. Massaging your scalp with this oil can slaughter both the lice and nits. To dispose of head lice, rub your scalp with lavender oil mixed with your favorite carrier oil for 20 minutes before shampooing.
- Rub a drop of lavender oil between your palms and inhale deeply to help alleviate the symptoms of hay fever.
- Notwithstanding enhancing rest quality, lavender can likewise help lessen tension dimensions. Inward breath of lavender essential oil daily for 15 days has been appeared to lessen dimensions of nervousness (Rub 2-3 drops in palm and inhale)
- Lavender oil can aid in skin lightening since it reduces inflammation. It can reduce discoloration, including dark spots. Lavender oil helps lessen blotchiness and redness
- The antimicrobial movement of lavender is additionally upgraded when it is joined with other essential oils including clove, tea tree and cinnamon oil for topical use.
How to use Lavender Essential Oil for Health benefits
- Use 5-10 drops of Lavender essential oil in a diffuser/Oil burner to make your surroundings smell like heaven. Great for uplifting mood and reducing anxiety, stress and depression
- Use a lavender toner made by steeping lavender buds in hot water and then refrigerating it in a glass bottle. Or, Add 5 drops in Prasadhak’s Aloe vera gel mixed with warm water
- Pour 2-3 drops of lavender oil in a bowl of bath salts and add it to your bath water to relax your mind, body and soul
- Spray a lavender spritz on your pillow every day to get deep and sound sleep
- Add the oil to your hair products, cream and lotions
- To use lavender oil for wrinkles, use a few drops of the essential oil along with cold pressed Argan oil. The mixture can be used as a moisturizer once or twice a day
Buy on Amazon.in – 100% Pure Lavender Essential oil for Body Massage! click here
Buy on Prasadhak – Click here
lavender essential oil organic | lavender essential oil hair| lavender essential oil | lavender essential oil benefits diffuser | what is lavender oil good for | how to use lavender oil | lavender essential oil dilution | lavender essential oil tea | lavender essential oil room spray | lavender essential oil nausea | lavender essential oil migraine | lavender essential oil price | lavender essential oil for sunburn | lavender essential oil aromatherapy | lavender essential oil 100 pure | lavender essential oil hair growth | lavender essential oil for face | lavender essential oil acne | lavender essential oil diffuser | lavender essential oil price in India | lavender essential oil for face | lavender essential oil allergy | lavender essential oil effects | where can you buy lavender essential oil | ways to use lavender oil | lavender oil in India | Aromatherapy Oils |