Cold Pressed Neem Oil
Cold Pressed Neem oil is abundant in nutrients. Hence, it is widely used in lotions, creams soaps and cosmetic products. It is known to prevent skin disorders, as it has anti-microbial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties.
Neem oil is extracted from the whole fruit and seeds of the tropical tree Azadirachta Indica, also known as the Indian Lilac. You can use it in your house, garden, skin and hair for various benefits!
Cold pressed Neem Oil Benefits:
Skin Therapy | Hair Therapy | Home Care | Gardening | Pet Care
NATURAL & COLD PRESSED: Neem oil extracted from neem seed kernel using the traditional cold press method without applying any heat. Our’s is a 1500 ppm – thick oil, which means – less goes a long way!
EXCELLENT SKIN CARE: Neem oil contains high level of antioxidants which protects the skin from environmental damages. Neem oil is high in essential fatty acids and vitamins. It is easily absorbed by skin and rejuvenates it.
- Treats dry skin and wrinkles
- Stimulate collagen production
- Reduce scars
- Heal wounds
- Treat acne
- Minimize warts and moles
- Clears skin of all types of dermatitis and itching
- Treats fungal infections of skin
- Reduces hyper pigmentation, blackheads and tightens Face skin
EXCELLENT HAIR CARE: A natural and safe way of prevent dandruff, dry scalp and head lice, keeping your hair healthy and shiny
- Prevents head lice
- Reduces dandruff
- Promotes hair growth
- Aids in keeping hair healthy, soft, and reduces frizz and breakage/ hair fall
NEEM OIL FOR YOUR PETS: Can be used in making neem dog shampoo and neem oil spray for the treatment of fleas or ticks, and benefits your pet’s coat and skin.
NEEM OIL FOR YOUR HOUSE & GARDENING:
- A GREAT, NATURAL MOSQUITO REPELLENT (apply 1:10 | neem : coconut oil). Sprinkling neem oil in the house will keep mosquitoes and other bugs at bay. Save on the expensive pesticides and just keep neem oil soaked cotton balls in the mosquito infested areas.
- Add a few drops of the oil to your hand soap to get a better disinfectant soap
- Mix with CARRIER oil and apply on minor cuts and wounds as an antiseptic
- Add a few drops of Neem oil with carpet shampoo to kill dust mites/bed bugs
- Spray neem oil + water on plants to keep insects and bugs off the flowers
- Put neem oil in soil for faster growth of plants
- Add neem oil in your dental ritual to keep tooth and gum related problems away. Neem oil is an effective remedy to combat gum diseases, dental infections and foul breath odor.
Skin Type: All skin types
- NEVER USE PURE NEEM OIL DIRECTLY ON SKIN UNLESS ADVISED/ FOR ON-SPOT TREATMENT, as it may cause serious dryness
- Neem oil should be avoided in case of allergy or hypersensitivity after first use.
- There is no proven safe dose of neem oil use for children. It should be used on children only after consulting a doctor.
- Neem oil should be cautiously used with hypertensive agents.
- Mix 3-4 ml Neem Oil/ lit. of water for gardening, house cleaning or bathing
- Mix 1:10 ratio (1 part neem oil to 10 parts cold-pressed oils/carrier oils) for sensitive skin and hair application.
- TO APPLY ON HAIR: Add 3 drops of neem oil with 5 drops of any carrier oil gently rub and massage into your scalp. Leave for 30 minutes and then wash with mild shampoo.
- TO APPLY ON SKIN: Add 3 drops of neem oil with 4 drops of any carrier oil gently rub over the skin and leave for 30 minutes and then wash with mild soap
- Add a few drops of Essential oils to mask the strong Neem Oil smell
Ingredients: 1500ppm 100% cold pressed Neem (Azadirachta indica) Seed Oil, 1500ppm
Store in a cool, dry place and avoid contact with moisture. Keep away from children and contact with eyes.
The product is for external use only.
Seek medical advice before using the product, if you have any medical conditions or are pregnant. If irritation occurs upon use of the product, discontinue its use immediately.
Check out our other cold pressed oils!