Cold pressed Almond Oil
Our 100% pure, expeller, cold pressed almond oil is a natural carrier oil for aromatherapy.
Cold pressed Almond Oil is rich in Vitamin E which is a very effective anti-oxidant. It has mild and hypoallergenic properties which can combat stress and UV damage with ease.
Made from edible almonds, it is one of the many miracle carrier oils that truly help in enhancing the complexion and tackling skin problems. Can be used directly on skin, face and hair or mix with essential oils for more benefits.
Cold Pressed Almond Oil – Benefits
Skin Therapy | Hair Therapy
- Enriched with vitamin E, makes it great for both skin and hair
- Reduces dark circles due to the many vitamins it contains
- Prevents skin dryness and is easily absorbed by the skin
- Removes Impurities And Dead Skin Cells
- Reduces Wrinkles And Fine Lines
- A good make up remover
- Treats and reduces stretch marks
- Reduces tan lines and dark skin patches
- Heals dry and cracked skin (lips, heels, elbows)
- Releases muscle pains and stress
- Promotes healthy strong nails and cuticles
- Excellent for pregnant ladies when used as a massage oil
- Gets rid of split ends
- Hair growth and hair supplement for smooth, healthy hair
- Treats Dandruff
- Reduces Scalp Inflammations
- Good substitute for leave in conditioners
Skin Type: All skin types
Those who have oily skin: use 2-3 drops of almond oil and apply it on their skin once a week.
For dry skin: a few drops of almond oil massaged onto the skin 2-3 times a week
Ingredients: 100% Cold pressed Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis, syn. Prunus amygdalus)
Store in a cool, dry place and avoid contact with moisture. Keep away from children and contact with eyes.
The product is for external use only.
Seek medical advice before using the product, if you have any medical conditions or are pregnant. If irritation occurs upon use of the product, discontinue its use immediately.